ONE homesite remains for your final opportunity in New England Estates!
New homes at New England Estates are designed to fit today's lifestyles, with large open kitchens, both formal and informal dining areas and a great room that promotes togetherness. Find the floorplan that suits your lifestyle and choose from our selection of high end finishes to personalize your home.
The community has been designed to provide a quiet retreat. The cul-de-sac style of New England Estates affords additional privacy in a quiet neighborhood. Select home sites offer the additional privacy of a conservation area abutting the towns natural land
NEW ENGLAND ESTATES
New England Estates in Grand Island is growing, with plenty of room to accommodate your brand-new Forbes Capretto home. As you think about where life will take you, consider all the ways that New England Estates is a smart step in the right direction.
● Convenient location.From your new home at New England Estates, it is an easy drive to shopping, dining, entertainment, recreation, and other amenities on Grand Island. Interstate 190 is just minutes away, giving you an easy commute to Downtown Buffalo and the surrounding cities and towns.
● Scenic beauty.Situated alongside Gun Creek between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario, New England Estates is in the heart of the region’s natural resources and scenic landscapes. For outdoor recreation or just leisurely enjoying the view, the area presents a “natural” choice.
● Privacy. The community has been designed to provide a quiet retreat. The cul-de-sac style of New England Estates affords additional privacy in a quiet neighborhood.
● Quality schools.Grand Island schools have earned high marks for delivering a well-rounded education. Your students attending Grand Island High School or Veronica E. Connor Middle School can walk to and from New England Estates, and Huth Road Elementary School and Kiddo’s Korner Preschool are just a short drive.
● Intentional design.As with every Forbes Capretto Homes community, the brand-new homes at New England Estates reflect our high standard for purpose-built design. We approach each home with a solid understanding of how people will live there.
● Superior craftsmanship.We build new homes to provide lasting value, combining craftsmanship with quality materials. Our award-winning detail has earned us satisfied homeowners spanning over three decades.
"When we first started looking into purchasing a new home in the Western New York area, several real estate agencies referred us to Forbes Capretto Homes. After reviewing their track record, we decided to partner with Forbes Capretto on building our new home on Grand Island. It has been a pleasure working with the Sales team (Colin B.) and with our personal Selections Coordinator, and doing this all from California via Zoom and phone calls."
-Kevin & Karen Schenk